Wednesday, September 19, 2007

-click for a bigger view-






No comments:

About

My photo
I run off of music. I love change. I'm comfortable with wearing rainbows, and i'm hetero. I'm a hater. I'm quiet and reclusive. I'm addictive. I could possibly draw it better than you could ever imagine it. Don't ask me to remember to remind you of something, i wont remember it myself. I rly rly rly love livejournal. I hate it when people don't appreciate what I do for them. I hate to lie. I hate it when people blame others for their own problems. I'm not perfect, and i don't feel like anybody else has to be perfect. I have a crush on a really awesome guy, that i'll never have a chance with [so obv. i'm a hopeless romantic]. Don't expect me to sugar coat things. I'm not a phone-talker. I hate racism. If you talk to me, i'll talk back; but don't expect me to make the first move. I never try my best. E-mail: hyphyfight@hotmail.com